Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weight

Today I posted on my blog about "weight" (Click Here) and decided it was a great subject to post about on Taylor's blog. 

I'm a real nerd and I keep track of her weight religiously.  Every time she goes to the doctor I open up my laptop and fire up those digits.  Every Monday, like clockwork, we weigh Taylor at Mama Bo's house and I rush to the Mac and enter those numbers in my spreadsheet.  I've even got a graph that you can see below (click on it to make it bigger).  I don't know if her weight is supposed to be linear or not, but it sure does fit well on that line.  Rebecca clued me in on a startling coincidence this week.  When Taylor was born, her weight was 2 lbs, 10 oz.  After five weeks in the hospital and a couple of months at home, she weighed (this past Monday) 10 lbs, 2 oz.!  Isn't that cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment