Sunday, January 23, 2011

Learning New Things

I've been excited about the possibility of children since Rebecca and I got married, but when the thought of kids crossed my mind, I always envisioned them being between 1.5 and 6 years old. I've always looked forward to the endless questions, the learning new things, and the not pooping in their pants . . . I never thought that I would be able to see her learning so much this early.

As documented last week, she learned to walk. Every day, she walks a little further before plopping down to crawl a little.

She has learned to say Mommy, Daddy, Baby, Bye Bye, Hello, PawPaw (Robbie's dad), Gammy (Robbie's mom), Mama Bo (Becca's mom), Papa (Becca's dad), Rylee.

She knows where her foot, ear, nose, tongue, and hair are. She knows Patti-cake, the Itsy Bitsy Spider, and the Auburn fight song. She'll clap her hands when she is proud of herself.

She thinks that all dogs are named Beasley (Bobby and Kim's dog's name). On request, she will tell you what sound a dog, horsie, and cow make.

She also knows how to make a fishy face:

This age is much cooler than I thought it would be. I can't wait to see what you learn next Taylor!


Here's a couple of pictures I haven't shared on Facebook yet (which is the best place to go for pictures of Taylor since I update it more often).

Napping with Daddy!

Crazy hair:

2 comments: