Sunday, April 11, 2010

Suiting Up for Bath Time

Can I be honest?  I really am at a loss for things to post week to week on this blog (if you've got any questions we can answer or suggestions on things I could blog about, I'm ready to hear them).  Nothing Earth shattering has been happening in Taylor's world.  She sleeps about the same every night.  She eats about the same every day.  She even has about the same number of diaper changes each day.  However, sometimes it's nice to be in that comfort zone where nothing much is changing and you can finally take a moment to enjoy the little things that make Taylor special.

One of those things might seem to you as utterly meaningless, but I see it every night when I get Taylor ready for her bath and it is one of the cutest things she does.  She is almost always wearing a onesie and and outfit and when you have finished with the hard part (getting her arms out (especially on a shortsleeve onesie)), all that is left is to pull it up over her head.  She makes the same face every time.  In synchronous movements, her face scrunches up and her arms wave wildly.  In that moment, I am convinced she thinks someone is going to poke her in her bellybutton in her moment of weakness.  At least I know that would freak her daddy out!

It may seem like nothing to you, but it's something I look forward to every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment