Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taylor LOVES Reesie

Normally, we don't post during the week, but this was too good to wait.

When I got home this afternoon, Rebecca and Taylor greeted me with a smile.  I held Taylor for a little while and thought it would be a good idea to take her outside with me to feed our dog, Reesie.  I just knew that her and Reesie would be great friends once they got to know each other.  I can just imagine Reesie chasing Taylor around the yard, but that is pretty distant in the future.  We've got a couple of steps we must go through first before we get there (crawling, walking, running, growing).  I decided to get them acquainted in the interim.

I fed Reesie and then carried Taylor to the edge of Reesie's dog run.  Reesie was intrigued by the little creature in my arm and came in for a closer look.  When she did, Taylor started laughing.  Every time, Reesie would step back and then lunge forward to get a closer look.  Each time, it was like a big game of Peek-a-boo and each time, Taylor would cackle.  I thought it was hilarious and went in the house to get Rebecca.  It was even better the second time around.

Doesn't this big laugh from such a little girl just make your heart smile?

2 comments:

  1. I just watched it again... I love it so much... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie, that is sooooo cute!! I love her laugh! Baby laughs are just the best!! She is an absolute cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete